GEOfood corner and demonstration in Qeshm Free Area (Qeshm Island UNESCO Global Geopark) Pavilion, 15th Tehran International Tourism and Related Industries Exhibition (TITE), Tehran, 29th January- 1 February 2022, Tehran, Iran.
Thanks to Soma Sayedyounesi (GEOfood for sustainable development IGCP project Steering Committee Member and Geoscience Institute of New Age CEO) and Alireza Amrikazemi -Qeshm Island UNESCO Global Geopark Director and Qeshm Cultural Heritage, Tourism and Handcrafts Director for presenting the GEOfoodResearch for sustainable development IGCP Project in 1st Conference on Iran and Food Tourism in the New Century, 15th Tehran International Tourism and Related Industries Exhibition (TITE), 31st January, 2022, Tehran, Iran.
With the presence of:
– Alireza Dezhbod Advisor of Ministry of Cultural Heritage, Tourism and Handcraft
– Zahra Larijani, Gastronomy Tourism Expert of Ministry of Cultural Heritage, Tourism and Handcraft
– Erik Wolf, MA, CCTP, MCTP Travel Industry Founder and World Food Travel Association Executive Director
– Hussein Dehghan, Iran World Food Travel Association Ambassador
– Mohammad Jahanshahi Ministry of Cultural Heritage, Tourism and Handcraft Inbound Tourism Development Deputy
– Mekhak Apresyan, Armenian Tourism Federation Chairman
– Mohsen Ranjbar, Food Industry Islamic Azad University Professor
– Mohammad Reza Davari, UNESCO Sustainable Cultural Tourism Club Board Member